- Effective start date: February 20, 2022 -
- Effective date: March 01- 2021 -
sardarent (D.I. Addis Mauro) ("we", "we" or "our") manages the website www.sardarent .it (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Collection and use of information
We collect different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service.
Types of data collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
•Name and surname
• Address, state, province, zip code, city
• Cookies and usage data
• Data usage
We may also collect information on how to access and use the Service ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of the visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking data and cookies
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. The tracking technologies used are also tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our service.
You can ask your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Examples of cookies we use:
• Session cookies. We use session cookies to manage our service.
• Preference cookies. We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
• Security cookies. We use security cookies for security reasons.
Use of data
sardarent uses the collected data for various purposes:
• Provide and maintain the service
• To notify you of changes to our Service
• To allow you to participate in the interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• Provide customer service and support
• Provide valuable analytics or information to improve the Service
• Monitor the use of the Service
• To detect, prevent and solve technical problems
Transfer of data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside of Italy and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including personal data, to Italy and process it there.
Disclosure of data
sardarent may disclose your personal data in good faith, believing that such action is necessary to:
• Comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of sardarent
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to help us analyze how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these activities on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for other purposes.
We may use third party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
• Google statistics
• Google Analytics is a web analysis service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its own advertising network.
• For more information on Google's privacy practices, visit the Google privacy and conditions web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it
Links to other sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party site or service.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your children have provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from minors without verifying parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Changes to this privacy statement
Ditta individuale Mauro Addis
Address: via Nazionale 34, 07052 San Teodoro SS
Cod.Fisc: DDS MRA 81P25F979E - P.Iva: 01488500917